- Desired Skills / Requirements
- Strong Sense of Typography
- Proficiency in design applications (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Illustration skills are considered an asset, but not required
- Basic HTML is considered an asset, but not required
- Ice sculpting abilities are considered an asset, but not required
- Consult alongside partners with clients on creative direction
- Develop graphic content for social media clients
- Collaborate with creative and art directors in brainstorming concepts for printed collateral
- Collaborate with creative and art directors in branding projects
- Create graphics for articles on the Inner Spark blog
- Hours / Class Credit
Our internships at Inner Spark are unpaid, and they can be used as course credit for the Auburn University School of Communication and Journalism and the Department of Design if needed. We hire interns for the spring, summer, and fall semesters.
Each intern must work 20 hours a week for the 15-week semester. We know that college students are busy, so we work with students to create a schedule that works best for them. If a conflict arises, we are flexible with moving hours around to fit your needs.